Cat owner's shock at rat poison death

Sarah Fry with her cat Coco. Her other cat Blue died as a result of ingesting rat poison.

Sarah Fry with her cat Coco. Her other cat Blue died as a result of ingesting rat poison.

First published in News by , Reporter

A cat lover has warned people to be careful when using rat poison after her beloved pet died suddenly.

Mum-of-one Sarah Fry, of Clare Close, Halstead, was devastated when her three-year-old silver tabby cat, Blue, wasted away in front of her eyes after ingesting rat poison last week.

Former Ramsey School pupil Mrs Fry, who works as a team leader in a care home, wants to stop the same fate happening to another pet cat.

She said: “Within 24 hours, he went from a beautiful, healthy cat to buried in my garden."

See this week's Halstead Gazette for the full story.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree