Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting HG to 80360, or email us Click here for more details »
Fire service frees woman after she got her fingers trapped in a window
Updated 3:02pm Monday 2nd June 2014 in News
A woman has had to be freed by the fire service after getting her fingers trapped in a window.
The Fire Service was called to a house in Tilbury Road, Great Yeldham, after she got her fingers trapped in a sash window just after 1.15pm today.
She was freed by 2pm and firefighters used small tools to release her and administered first aid and trauma therapy.
Two fire engines were sent to the scene, one from Wethersfield and the second from Clare.
Comments are closed on this article.