UPDATED: Firefighters deal with electrical blaze in house

Halstead Gazette: Crews called to fire in Braintree Crews called to fire in Braintree

Firefighters were called to a small electrical fire in Lower King, Braintree, just after 7.50pm this evening.

It was near a fire place and crews switched off the electricity as they searched for the cause of the flames.

The fire was already out when crews arrived and it is believed to have started due to an electrical fault.

They made sure the property was safe before leaving.

A crew from Wethersfield attended the call-out, which happened during a Fire Brigade Union strike.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree