Maldon and Tiptree were held to a draw by visiting Ware.

The Jammers secured a 2-2 draw in their Ryman League division one north encounter.

Maldon opened the scoring through Joe Pearman on ten minutes.

However, the lead didn’t last long as Albert Adu equalised a minute later.

Leon Mckenzie then put the Jammers back in front as he headed home from a good free-kick on 21 minutes.

But Ware equalised on 71 minutes through Kieran Bishop.

It was a bad night for Heybridge Swifts as they fell to 3-0 defeat and were reduced to nine men at Tilbury.

Swifts went downto ten men when Danny Barber was sent off for an off the ball incident with Harry Cook.

And the Dockers made their advantage pay just before half-time when Cook’s powerful shot found the back of the net.

After the break, Tilbury’s keeper, Dean Driscoll, handled the ball outside the box but was only shown a yellow card by the referee.

Driscoll then saved Andrew Tomlinson’s free-kick.

Tilbury doubled their advantage when Cook scored from close range on 70 minutes.

Swifts then went 3-0 behind as a deflected shot went into the back of the net off defender Stephen Good.

Worse was to follow as Ricky Spriggs was sent off for a second yellow card following a late tackle.

It was an even worse night for Brightlingsea Regent as they fell to a 5-1 defeat at Chatham Town.

Brightlingsea went behind on eight minutes as Luke Medley gave Chatham the lead.

Medley then doubled their lead on 20 minutes.

Eight minutes later it got worse as the visitors found themselves 3-0 down thanks to Lee Hales.

Regent then went 4-0 behind on 59 minutes through Ade Yusuff.

Yusuff made it 5-0 from the penalty spot three minutes later.

But Ricky Griggs pulled a consolation goal back for Regent on 90 minutes.

Burnham Ramblers lost 4-3 at Redbridge.

Ramblers went behind to Redbridge thanks to an Aaron Scott goal on ten minutes.

Daniel Charge then put the home side 2-0 up on 18 minutes.

But Liam Burgess then pulled one back for Ramblers from the penalty spot.

But it was Redbridge who restored their two-goal advantage when Mark Nougher scored on 54 minutes.

But a minute later Burgess added his, and Ramblers, second of the night.

Patrick Damali, however, then made it 4-2 for Redbridge.

On the stroke of full-time Isaac Aubynn made it 4-3.

It got worse for ramblers when L'Heureux Menga was sent off on 69 minutes.

In the premier division, Witham Town went behind to a Jamie Guy goal on 11 minutes against visiting Grays Athletic.

But Lewis Godbold headed Witham level four minutes into the second half.