"Menopause 'crushes your motivation to exercise'," the Mail Online reports. But before you bin your gym card, the study it reports on involved rats, not women. The female rats were genetically engineered to have either a high or low exercise capacity…
- New weapon in superbug war may be right under our noses
- An hour of exercise a day may compensate for an 'office lifestyle'
- Could a hearing test help diagnose autism in babies?
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (8)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (3)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.