Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting HG to 80360, or email us Click here for more details »
“PET scans could predict extent of recovery from brain injury, trials show,” The Guardian reports. Evidence suggests that the advanced scanning devices may be able to detect faint signs of consciousness in people with severe brain injuries.
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Eating chocolate probably won’t save your marriage
- Salt cuts have 'saved lives,' says study
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
polaroid 600 camera polaroid 600 camera good condition in box
- Antiques and collectables (14)
- Art and crafts (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (14)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (20)
- Clothing (11)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (39)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (23)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 20:00 Jujutsu / Self Defence
Marriages - Hannah and Carl Siggers and Cracknell
Hannah SIGGERS & Carl CRACKNELL Celebrated their Wedding Day on 5th April 2014. All the best
Deaths - QUEENIE CATLING
CATLING Queenie Passed away peacefully on 2nd April 2014, aged 92, surrounded by her loving
Births - Keighley & Gary Webber - Walton
WEBBER - WALTON To Keighley & Gary a Son, EDDIE Brother to Thomas and Harrison, Grandson to
Birthdays - Sebastian Fenner
4Sebastian FENNER 4 Today Happy Birthday Seb. Love you and Alex always. Rob xxxx