"A new study has suggested that exercising in your 40s could stop the brain shrinking," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found people with good fitness levels in their 40s had larger brains than their unfit peers when measured 20 years later…
- Scientists look at what puts the 'junk' into junk foods
- Zika virus: your questions answered
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (7)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Anne Coppin
COPPIN Anne Aged 81 years, formerly of Brook Farm, Colne Engaine. Passed away peacefully in
Births - Flower Joan Percival
Victoria and Luke Flower Joan Percival 30.12.2015 - 7lbs 6ozs 'A delicate Flower to compliment
Birthdays - Special Mum, Nan, Sister, Sister-in-Law & Auntie Special Mum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY To a Special Mum, Nan, Sister, Sister-in-Law and Auntie. Enjoy your day.
Marriages - Jake and Emma ROBINSON
Jake and EmmaCongratulations to you both with love from Mum, Dad, Luke, Grandma and Grandad xxx