"Powerful painkillers doled out in their millions are ineffective against back pain," the Daily Mail reports. An Australian review found evidence for the effectiveness of opiate-based painkillers, such as tramadol and…
- Report attacks official guidance on low-fat diets
- Healthier lifestyles 'could cut cancer death rates'
- Review calls for global action to tackle antibiotic resistance crisis
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Miscellaneous (4)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Pets (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.